Saturday, March 23, 2013

FRESHMENatism Part 2


JUNE 13, 2012 - The day that started it all. The day that I was nervous, but excited. The day that I realized that I still can't believe that High School's over and so being immature and childish is not to be shown anymore, the day that started my college life, and most especially, the day that made me become A COLLEGE STUDENT OF SILLIMAN UNIVERSITY, which means, I will already be a part of those STUDENTS WHO GO TO SCHOOL WITHOUT A UNIFORM, JUST CASUAL OUTFITS.

Meeting new people and making new friends in this new environment was not a problem for me, for I was lucky that I was placed in a block section of friendly, nerdish, weird, sexy, and depressed kind of people..hahaha and here they are:














If you would ask me on how would I describe the subjects that I took during this first year, well, here's how i would describe them:

CHEMISTRY: uggghh..my hatest one. Didn't really understand and love this subject. (sorry chem lovers)
BIOLOGY: although it was hard like chem, I still like it. maybe because I love learning about animals and organisms and stuff.
PSYCHOLOGY: MY FAVORITE. everything about psych was interesting , unique, and weird. Even our teacher was weird! .....in a way that her beauty and sexiness was oozing..hahaha!
RELIGION: as usual, THE FEELING MAJOR SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. an easy subject for me but demands a lot of requirements.
MATH: MY HATEST next to chem. I honestly dont want to learn more about numbers and letters. it really freaks the hell out of me and my brain wont work.
POLITICAL SCIENCE: okay so this subject never fails to give me goosebumps. our prof teaches in a way that the conviction and authority and the desire of one to learn is always roaming around the room.
PE/PHYSICAL EDUCATION: a fun and useful subject. Why? because it helps me loose weight and sweat sometimes.
HISTORY: I could honestly say that I love this subject but unfortunately, history does not love me. I always get low scores, thinking that I have studied. weird..
BASIC COMMUNICATION: THE MOST STRESSFUL. easy but requires a lot of paperworks. period.
COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS: A subject wherein we get to have fun and get crazy at the end of the day. Its because of our teacher actually..haha lol. an easy subject. really easy i tell you..haha

So that's about it! thanks for reading! Wish us luck next year for a new chapter of our college lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment