Sunday, March 24, 2013

Places where I wanna go

These are some of the places or areas which I've been dreaming to go my whole life. These are:

1. PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS (Emeryville, California, USA)


I've always wanted to go here because of my dream of becoming a film director for animated films. And I think that this is the right place to go so that I would be able to see how they create such wonderful characters in animated films that would come to life right in front of our eyes on the big screen in our nearest movie theaters.

2. SAINT PETER'S BASILICA (Vatican City, Rome, Italy)


Saint Peter's Basilica is the place to be if one wants to witness the showing up of a new pope on the balcony, or to just simply see the beauty of how this Holy place reflects the beauty of our religion and our faith in God.

3. DOLBY THEATER/KODAK THEATER (Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, USA)


To be "Star Strucked" is a feeling that I never felt yet, which is why I wanted to go to the Dolby Theater in Hollywood where actors and actresses often gather up for some hollywood events and awarding ceremonies like the Annual Academy Awards or the Oscars. The remarkable Hollywood Walk of Fame is also located on the streets of this prestigious theater.

4. THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA (Mentougou, Beijing, China)


They say that these place can be seen even on the outer space, well, I don't really care..haha! To go to space and see these historical site is not my thing and very impractical when one can just go to the exact place and enjoy the scenery?!! In my student life, I have realized that I have a little thing for history and stuff, and maybe that the reason why I wanna go here.

5. EIFFEL TOWER (Champ de Mars, Paris, France)


Well I bet that everyone has Eiffel Tower on their dream places wish..I guess? The Eiffel tower is the most visited paid monument in the world. For the record in 2011, a total of 7.1 million people have ascended and visited this place. The tower has become the most prominent symbol of Paris and France, often became one of the sets of movies, and is continuing its role as to amaze people by its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment